2023 Forty Under 40
Rural Leader 40 under 40 was developed to recognize leaders from small communities in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia who have made outstanding contributions to their communities.
A nomination must include the following information:
1) Nominee's full name, age, hometown (population 100,000 or less), and contact information (phone/email)
2) In 300 words or less, tell us why your nominee should be recognized;
3) Include any accolades or affiliations as appropriate;
4) A high quality head shot photo of nominee (at least 300 dpi); and
5) The Nominator's name, contact information (phone/email) and affiliated organization, if applicable.
Nominations will be accepted January 15 through March 15. Email all nominations and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Nominate.